By entering ‘HCL Jigsaw Contest’, (hereby known as ‘Contest’), you (hereby known as ‘Contestant’) agree to the following terms and conditions.
- This contest is organized by HCL under the initiative HCL Jigsaw
- Participation in the contest is invited through Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Every submission received from contestants will be reviewed by HCL Jigsaw and HCL holds the right for using the submissions and re-purpose.
- Any abusive or inappropriate language/comment made as a part of an entry using #HCLProblemSolversor #HCLJigsaw will be disqualified.
- Entries received are solely the contestant’s own creation and thoughts, HCLJigsaw or its holding companies, takes no responsibility for it, whatsoever.
Who Can Participate:
- The following contest/challenge is valid/open for students of Grade 6 to 9 only.
- Consent of any one parent is mandatory.
- To be eligible for this contest, you should be a legal resident of India.
- Every participation or entry received through registration constitutes acceptance of all contest rules.
- Only contestants who have registered through HCL Jigsaw website via a valid email address are eligible.
How to Participate:
To participate in the HCL Problem Solvers Contest:
- Read the question posted by HCL Jigsaw on the Social Media pages for active contest alerts.
- Only registered students may participate for the contest. Register student(s)from grade 6-9 on HCL Jigsaw website. A participation fee of Rs 200/- will be charged.
- Provide the correct answer in comments within 72 hours (3days) of the contest going live, along with: –
- The email ID with which you registered for the contest on website
- Use #HCLProblemSolvers and #HCLJigsaw in the comment
*Both (a) and (b) to be included in comment itself.
Please note that entries without the Email Address and the required Hash tags will be disqualified.
- Additionally, participant may: –
- Like/follow HCL Jigsaw social page/handles
- Tag HCL Jigsaw
- Tag your friends / family to participate.
- The winners will be declared in24 hours, after the submission window is closed.
Selection of Winners:
- Based on the contest rules, ONE(1) winner will be declared per contest.
- Winners will be announced withing 24 hours of closing the window for submission (4 days from contest going live)on our social media handles – Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- HCL Jigsaw will contact the winners via their valid registered Email for their personal information and contact details such as name, photograph, child photograph, residential address, physical address and valid identity proof.
- The residential address provided by the participant must be local to India. If it is overseas, please provide another one or HCL Jigsaw will pick other participants who match our terms and conditions.
- The prize will be shipped or emailed to the winner depending on the form of prize (product or voucher). If the winner does not receive the prize, please contact HCLJigsaw via DM on social platforms or write an email on
Selection of winners will be at the sole discretion of HCL Jigsaw’s team. The decision made will be final and binding.